Mod Men

Monday, November 14, 2011

The "To Do" List

Last week, I mentioned that at any one time, I have (on my person) a list of projects or crafting ideas. Even as I walk around my house, mentally moving things, I have my phone with me and I'm taking notes.

My husband, Kyle - on more than one occasion - has found me staring at walls or rooms in our house and when he asks me what I'm doing, I happily reply that "I'm mentally decorating." This answer is usually followed by his swift retreat in the opposite direction and some mumbling of "heaven help us." Regardless, he is always the first person to lend a hand or ask me how a project is coming along. I'm a lucky lady.

Here is my current To Do list:

1) Finish the buffet!

2) Paint the guest room and change up motif, using things we already own.

3) Make no-sew drapes for the living room and kitchen.

4) Frame Etsy prints from StrawberryLuna and hang them in the stairwell leading to our second floor. I would love to find thrifted frames in unique styles and paint them all white!



5) Hang old china plates and silver servers in the kitchen above the cabinets.

6) Find a cheap, natural fiber rug for the living room and move the living room rug into Kyle's office.

Oh yeah, before I forget...

7) Touch-up paint from the kitchen and master bath transformation (Honey, I swear this will get done!)

What is on your To Do List?


1 comment:

  1. Quite the list!! I know you will get it all done and I cant wait to see pictures:)

    ReplyDelete